About the client
A leading logistics service provider based out of US
- The customer was struggling with its legacy Transportation Management System (TMS) that lacked process efficiencies. It needed an intelligent TMS that can offer a comparison with market rates, external datasets (Load Board, Fuel Rate, Weather Data, etc), and historical load rate to enhance the probability of order conversion
- Limited capabilities of its Transportation Management System impacted its day-to-day operations, thus resulting in long execution time during load booking, manual errors, and customer dissatisfaction
Innover helped out the leading logistics service provider by implementing cutting-edge platforms and technologies such as Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, React, and Python that had in-built Advanced Analytics solutions.
- Enabled a single platform that provides its agents with intelligent carrier searching capabilities and a comprehensive booking dashboard as well as integrated with internal and market data
- Mapped and prioritized load demand and carrier availability factoring in several criteria such as route, equipment, date of journey, truck availability, backhaul and inbound availability, historical performance, etc
- Adopted a Machine Learning-powered scoring model to rank and prioritize carrier matches and prescribed booking rates to maximize profitability as well as enable efficient data-driven execution